This is the sample task which give me the output which contains a list of self IPs. I want to capture this in Result and just print only the name of self IP.
I was able to print if I give a list index, but I can't loop through it to capture it as a separate list to use it in a different task.
- name: Port Lock Down - Allow Default
bigip_device_info:
gather_subset:
- self-ips
provider: "{{provider}}"
register: Result
- name : Display the selfips
debug:
var: Result
TASK [Display the Selfip config] **************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
ok: [LD-F5-01] => {
"Result": {
"ansible_facts": {
"ansible_net_queried": true,
"ansible_net_self_ips": [
{
"address": "3.3.3.3",
"allow_access_list": [
"tcp:8080",
"udp:53",
"gre:0",
"default"
],
"floating": "no",
"full_path": "/Common/test-self-ip-1",
"name": "test-self-ip-1",
"netmask": "255.255.255.0",
"netmask_cidr": 24,
"traffic_group": "/Common/traffic-group-local-only",
"traffic_group_inherited": "no",
"vlan": "/Common/test-vlan-1"
},
{
"address": "4.4.4.4",
"allow_access_list": "all",
"floating": "no",
"full_path": "/Common/test-self-ip-2",
"name": "test-self-ip-2",
"netmask": "255.255.255.0",
"netmask_cidr": 24,
"traffic_group": "/Common/traffic-group-local-only",
"traffic_group_inherited": "no",
"vlan": "/Common/test-vlan-1"
}
]
},
"changed": false,
"failed": false,
"queried": true,
"self_ips": [
{
"address": "3.3.3.3",
"allow_access_list": [
"tcp:8080",
"udp:53",
"gre:0",
"default"
],
"floating": "no",
"full_path": "/Common/test-self-ip-1",
"name": "test-self-ip-1",
"netmask": "255.255.255.0",
"netmask_cidr": 24,
"traffic_group": "/Common/traffic-group-local-only",
"traffic_group_inherited": "no",
"vlan": "/Common/test-vlan-1"
},
{
"address": "4.4.4.4",
"allow_access_list": "all",
"floating": "no",
"full_path": "/Common/test-self-ip-2",
"name": "test-self-ip-2",
"netmask": "255.255.255.0",
"netmask_cidr": 24,
"traffic_group": "/Common/traffic-group-local-only",
"traffic_group_inherited": "no",
"vlan": "/Common/test-vlan-1"
}
]
}
}
- name : Display the selfips
debug:
var: Result.self_ips[0]['name']
TASK [Display the selfips] ********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
ok: [LD-F5-01] => {
"Result.self_ips[0]['name']": "test-self-ip-1"
}
Can someone help me to use the for loop to get all the self IPs names as list instead of one single output?