Flutter url_launcher universal links in-app navigation

Viewed 311

I'm using url_launcher to open links from my flutter application. I also have universal links. They are correctly configured as they start the application when I try to access a matching universal link.

However, I have an issue with in-app navigation. The issue does not happen on all the devices. I try to navigate to an universal link using the launch method provided by url_launcher. As I'm already inside the application, it should be handled as an universal link and open the app or, at least on Android, ask with which application I want to open the link with.

As I said it depends on the device.

It works on:

  • Poco X3 NFC (Android 11)

But it doesn't on:

  • iPhone 12 Pro Max (iOS 14.5 & iOS 15+)
  • Pixel 6 (Android 12)

I've seen an issue reported inside the flutter github repo but none of the solutions worked.

Did I missed something on the configuration? Do you have any idea?

Thank you!

0 Answers
Related