I have a small website (Ubuntu, Apache2, PHP) and every page on this website has a similar content: The name of the website on the top, the navigation bar, some contact information, like my e-mail, and so on. Is there any way to add these elements through CSS? So that I only have to include this CSS file and I have the title on my page? Here's a example:
#navigation {
position: -webkit-sticky;
position: sticky;
top: 0;
}
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>Test</title>
</head>
<body>
<div id=navigation>
<nav>
<a href="/somePage.html">Some page</a>
<br>
<a href="mailto:test@example.org">Contact admin</a>
</nav>
<h1>Title</h1>
</div>
Some long test to see, that the navigation bar is sticky
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
</body>
</html>
And I want that this navigation bar appears on every new page if I just include the CSS file. I tried with the following code:
body:before {
content: "<nav>[Content]</nav>";
}
but it seems like this can only add text. Maybe you could achieve this with JavaScript? But if yes how?