How to Properly Integrate existing Vue.JS application into Visual Studio 2022

Viewed 268

I am writing all of my back-end code in F# & C# and I have them in a Visual Studio Solution with Git Set up etc. I have been wanting to do some front-end work using the Dev Extreme Framework & related Components. I separately installed a devextreme App using the command line ( outside of Visual Studio ) using the Method Here, Vuejs Version 3.

Everything works fine if I run it within the command line but I would like to edit the pages etc in Visual studio.

The only way I could get it into Visual Studio was to Create a basic Vue.js application in Visual Studio - rip all the files out except for the project file and add my other files I created using the link above.

Now - I am getting over 500 error within visual Studio - even though I can run the app in the PowerShell window in Visual Studio. I have excluded the node_modules directory but it looks like most of the errors are in that directory.

enter image description here

The solution looks like this:

enter image description here

I feel like I am fundamentally missing something.

0 Answers
Related