Is there a way to return a unique object/array when duplicates exist? Here's what I'm trying to do.
I have a payload like this:
{
"data": [
{
"account": "12xUoMKwf12ABjNx4VCvYcNkX79gW1kzz2JnBLxkFbjswRczRvM",
"amount": 7885016,
"block": 470788,
"gateway": "113kQU96zqePySTahB7PEde9ZpoWK76DYK1f57wyhjhXCBoAu88",
"hash": "DTU1GGfR0eU15hv6KiV_bg6FOJXfUWz4TjIq1H7TGy4",
"timestamp": "2020-08-28T01:29:46.000000Z"
}
]
}
{
"data": [
{
"account": "12xUoMKwf12ABjNx4VCvYcNkX79gW1kzz2JnBLxkFbjswRczRvM",
"amount": 7885016,
"block": 470788,
"gateway": "113kQU96zqePySTahB7PEde9ZpoWK76DYK1f57wyhjhXCBoAu88",
"hash": "DTU1GGfR0eU15hv6KiV_bg6FOJXfUWz4TjIq1H7TGy4",
"timestamp": "2020-08-28T01:29:46.000000Z"
}
]
}
{
"data": [
{
"account": "12xUoMKwf12ABjNx4VCvYcNkX79gW1kzz2JnBLxkFbjswRczRvM",
"amount": 8623955,
"block": 470509,
"gateway": "113kQU96zqePySTahB7PEde9ZpoWK76DYK1f57wyhjhXCBoAu88",
"hash": "5fQJY9MprH9b3IstVU1SdfBteUWoF_sdsVuiARPBtTY",
"timestamp": "2020-08-27T19:01:48.000000Z"
}
]
}
As you can see, the first 2 payloads are identical and the last one is unique. I need to get the unique objects and then sum up the .amount when they fall below a certain time period. Here's what I have so far
jq --arg this "$(date +%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S)" '.data[] | select(.timestamp >= $this) | .amount'
Which gives me the amounts so I can sum them up but, it also contains the duplicates. What I would like to do is get the objects that are unique by their .hash The idea is to sum up the total amounts that fall within the given date
Thanks in advance