I have a php script which executes a python script and I got back an object like this:
{'data': [{'article title', 'article description', 'timestamp', 'weburl'}], 'status': 200, 'answers': [1]}
As I know I have to transform this into a javascript JSON from a javascript object type.
And I tried like
myjs = JSON.parse(JSON.stringify(answer))
and
JSON.stringify(answer)
or even just concatenate with "on the beginning and at the end. But neither got me a good result. So what is the correct way? or should I change something on php side?
The php part is simply this:
if ($_GET['times'] == 0) {
$command = escapeshellcmd('python3 feed.py '. $_GET['subject']);
$output = json_encode(shell_exec($command));
header('Content-type: application/json');
echo $output;
}
This is in my python script:
#!/usr/bin/python
import requests
import json
import html
import sys
requestpost = requests.post('NewsSource')
response_data = requestpost.json()
data = []
status = 0
answers = 0
out = {"data":[], "status":[], "answers":[0]}
searchterm = sys.argv[1]
error = 0
if requestpost.status_code == 200:
out["status"] = 200
for news in response_data["news"]:
try:
currentNews = json.loads(news)
if ((html.unescape(currentNews["title"]) != "Array" and html.unescape(currentNews["title"]).lower().find(searchterm.lower()) != -1) or (html.unescape(currentNews["description"]).lower().find(searchterm.lower()) != -1)):
outnews = {html.unescape(currentNews["timestamp"]), html.unescape(currentNews["title"]), html.unescape(currentNews["description"]), html.unescape(currentNews["link"])}
out["data"].append(outnews)
out["answers"][0] = out["answers"][0] +1
except:
error += 1
else:
out["status"] = 404
print (out)