AWS Fargate CannotPullContainerError

Viewed 595

I'm using AWS ECS to practice and I met this issue when launching my task, it failed with the reason:

CannotPullContainerError: inspect image has been retried 5 time(s): failed to resolve ref "docker.io/vaultwarden/server:latest": failed to do request: Head https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/vaultwarden/server/manifests/latest: dial tcp 3.226.210.61:443: ...

In task definition I'm using the image url from docker hub which i believe is an official image(docker.io/vaultwarden/server:latest )

After doing some research, I checked my VPC, subnet(can access public internet), IAM, and tried whether enable auto assign public IP or disable it when I created the service, also I compared my task definition with my colleague and can't tell the difference, but his working fine.

After that, I tried to delete everything, cluster, service, task definition, etc and even switched my aws account to anther zone(from California to Oregon) and tried from scratch.

Finally I still get this same error, is my account been blocked for some reasons or anyone can provide some helps to me? I really appreciate that!

0 Answers
Related