How to interpret the ML Monitor various DB size figures against the physical windows diskspace figures

Viewed 21

I am trying to understand the relationship between conventional windows disk size against those different disk size figures from ML Monitor screen. That might be important to understand the ML Minimum Disk Space Requirements.

Question

<1> From those below screenshots, I want to know how to know the detail calculation steps on whether host 1 meets the ML Minimum Disk Space Requirements.

<2> Is there an ML Admin API to query those disk size programmably? (I need to set up an alert if the diskspace is below a matrices.)

Below 3 screenshots are from the same Host 1 machine. (Let us use that as the example to work out the calculation matrices.)

ML Monitoring Screen for Host 1 Data Folder

  1. Fast Data: ?
  2. Large Data: 38.24 G
  3. Forest Data: 99.47 G
  4. Forest Reserve: 65.54 G
  5. Free: 135.13 G

Host 1 Data Folder Size Windows Disk Size D:\Data: 136 G. D: drive fee disk size: 195 G

enter image description here

0 Answers
Related