Swift 5
I am calling an API that returns a string containing LaTex elements. In a perfect world, a lot of the unneeded content would be removed by the API but it is returned and I need to remove it all manually.
Does anybody know how I could implement the following using one or more regular expressions?
\\text { c. } 50 \\times 14
Changed to:
50 \\times 14
\\text { d. } 180 \\div 5
Changed to:
180 \\div 5
A more complicated string:
\\left. \\begin{array} { l l } { \\text { b) } 2 \\frac { 1 } { 5 } \\div ( \\frac { 4 } { 5 } - \\frac { 1 } { 4 } ) } & { } \\\\ { \\text { b) } \\frac { 1 } { 4 } - \\frac { 3 } { 4 } ) } & { } \\end{array} \\right.
Changed to:
\\left. \\begin{array} { l l } { 2 \\frac { 1 } { 5 } \\div ( \\frac { 4 } { 5 } - \\frac { 1 } { 4 } ) } & { } \\\\ { \\frac { 1 } { 4 } - \\frac { 3 } { 4 } ) } & { } \\end{array} \\right.
Essentially I'm trying to remove any occurences of:
\\text {and_this_also}