Login Success but Redirect fails

Viewed 390

I am using Blazor WebServer with Identity Server template, downloaded from ABP.IO

When run locally, it all works fine. Login is success and able to see the post login page.

Once deployed to Azure App Service, Identity page shows correctly and even able to login. On the Blazor page, click on login, enter credentials, redirects back to the logged out page, but seems session is created, and login button shown. there is no error logged in the log files and console also has no errors.

Redis is running as Azure Redis Cache and there are no reported errors. I have deployed to below URL on Azure using the default template. Nothing confidential so I can share. The credentials are also the default credentials for abp.io.

Blazor: https://shoutout-core-dev.azurewebsites.net/ Identity: https://shoutout-identity-dev.azurewebsites.net/

2 Answers

It seems that there is no error already. Because when I make a request via swagger, I can access the necessary user information. As you stated, actually the session was created.

enter image description here

But there is a problem with the UI. To test the problem, after publishing the application in your local, can you run ASPNETCORE_ENVIRONMENT with the Production environment variable?

In addition, we need your ABP version information and your steps while publishing in local so that we can repeat the error.

Related