How do I print out all the elements of a Group or Ring in Sagemath?
I am unable to find any command/function in the docs which do this. So I tried through a Python for & I am unable to understand the output
I tried this with a field
sage: A = GF(7)
sage: [print(i) for i in A]
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
[None, None, None, None, None, None, None]
I am unable to figure out what is the None, None, None ... at the end.
Unable also to understand the output of a Quotient ring
R.<x> = PolynomialRing(Integers(7))
A = R.quotient(x^2)
[print(i) for i in A]
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
xbar
xbar + 1
...
xbar + 6
2*xbar
...
2*xbar + 6
...
3*xbar + 6
...
6*xbar + 6
[None,
...
None]
Here again, what is the xbar & what are the nones?