How to print dates and item prices in Arabic numerals in NetSuite advance pdf template?

Viewed 92

How to print dates and item prices in Arabic numerals in NetSuite advance pdf template? for specific reason I need to show Arabic numerals in invoice. how can I convert them on runtime? image is attached for reference.enter image description here

2 Answers

you can make a converter like this in javascript

var ArabicNumbers = ["٠", "١", "٢", "٣", "٤", "٥", "٦", "٧", "٨", "٩"]

function arabify(num) {
  num = num + ""
  let newNum = ""

  for (var i = 0; i < num.length; i++) {
    newNum += ArabicNumbers[num[i]]
  }
  return newNum
}

console.log(arabify(94569))
console.log(arabify(100))
console.log(arabify(256))

when you have a number that has to be shown in Arabic numbers, you can just run this function for your number in javascript.
I don't have experience with netsuite, so I can't help you about this(
but you tagged js too, so I thought you may want to see a way to convert it in frontend.

I shorter one-line method to convert numbers to Arabic and keeping all text unchanged is as follows:

const numToAr=n=>(""+n).replace(/\d/g,d=>"٠١٢٣٤٥٦٧٨٩"[d]);

Here are a few examples:

const numToAr=n=>(""+n).replace(/\d/g,d=>"٠١٢٣٤٥٦٧٨٩"[d]);

console.log(numToAr(94569))
console.log(numToAr(100))
console.log(numToAr(256))
console.log(numToAr("العدد هو 543"))

Related