$userarray = array(
array(
'uid' => '100',
'extraid' => 2,
'name' => 'Sandra Shush',
'pic_square' => 'urlof100'
),
array(
'uid' => '5465',
'extraid' => 2,
'name' => 'Stefanie Mcmohn',
'pic_square' => 'urlof100'
),
array(
'uid' => '40489',
'extraid' => 2,
'name' => 'Michael',
'pic_square' => 'urlof40489'
),
array(
'uid' => '512',
'extraid' => 3,
'name' => 'Hillary',
'pic_square' => 'urlof409'
),
array(
'uid' => '792',
'extraid' => 3,
'name' => 'James',
'pic_square' => 'urlof489'
),
);
$all_category = $this->common->getAll(TABLE_CONF_CATEGORIES, 'year', $year);
foreach($all_category as $cats) {
$key = array_search($cats->id, array_column($userarray , 'extraid'));echo $key;
if($key) {
$userarray[$key]->category_name = $cats->category_name;
}
}
In this array, I need to get every first element of extraid. i.e. if extraid = 2, here's 3 elements are there, so I need to get the first array. If extraid = 3, then there's 2 arrays are there, & I need the first array to fetched, & so on.
this all_category is another array where the corresponding extraid values are present, so looped it, & did an array search to find the value.