Can't see Dataflow Data Pipeline Details

Viewed 73

I've imported a dataflow job as a Data Pipeline in the Dataflow Job's UI been able to set schedule to this pipeline but i can't see the pipeline details Is there something wrong or maybe i lack permission in the project?

Thanks. enter image description here

Edit: Yes I'm able to see the Pipeline on the Main Page, and the individual Pipeline also works and i can see it. And i can confirm it is indeed triggered by the Data Pipeline schedule.

enter image description here

enter image description here

1 Answers

What permissions do you have on the project? I don't believe it is a permissions issue as you are able to access/view other details in the UI.

Can you view this pipeline on the main page? Also, on the individual Pipeline Details page, what all information can you view?

Related