Run Julia from remote using Jupyter locally

Viewed 117

I apologize if it is a trivial question, but I searched and I could not find the answer. My situation is the following:

  1. I have access to a server through ssh tunnelling. The server has Julia installed but not jupyter.

  2. My machine has both, and my code is mostly in jupyter notebooks and I wish to keep it that way.

  3. I wish to be able to run my code on a julia kernel on the server, but editing from a Jupyter interface/ IJulia locally.

I have found several guides on how to launch jupyter from remote, but they do not apply since the server does not have jupyter installed. Similarly, I am aware I could convert my code in a julia script and run it, but I would rather keep the convenience of a notebook for editing.

Is this even possible to do?

Any help is very appreciated!

0 Answers
Related