Error: Can't convert text to date (Google Data Studio)

Viewed 1156

I have two different date column as Order Date and _paid_date and I am trying to use _paid_date as Date Range Dimension to find out total order paid, total revenue etc. but Data Studio takes it as text and when I tried to convert it to date, I get error like below.

However, when I use Order Date as Date Range Dimension, I get no error and it works.

I created another field with the formula it suggested in the error window and few other formulas that I found online but when I apply, it gets "no data" message in the scoreboard or any other chart that I am using.

How can I fix it so it is working in Date Range Dimension?

My date columns;

enter image description here

The error that I am receiving:

enter image description here

1 Answers
Related