I'm currently taking a React web app (built by me and previously shelved), bringing it forward to the present, then taking the reusable bits and folding them into a React Native app I'm building new. The web app, now subjugated within a package controlled by the workspace wielder, will be deployed via CI/CD on Azure currently.
To manage the monorepo I'm setting out to fashion from the current repo, I'm wanting to do this via the simplest tool that requires the smallest code and dependency delta: npm workspaces (new to npm v7) — as opposed to something much heavier and less "stock" like lerna. However, it seems that Azure's latest available Node.js version is 14, which defaults to the latest minor/patch version of npm v6. Can anyone confirm to me that, if I build the web app's build sequences within a package, they'll work on Azure's CI/CD at present? Or even just give me more color around this?