Uncaught TypeError when trying to initialize jQRangeSlider cdn

Viewed 20

I'm trying to add jQRangeSlider into my application because it's the only range slider plugin I've found that looks good and has a good variety of configurations. However, when I try to initialize it into my application I get this error.

Uncaught TypeError: $(...)[this._handleType(...)] is not a function
at t.<computed>.<computed>._createHandle (jQRangeSlider.min.js:1)
at t.<computed>.<computed>._createHandle (jquery-ui.min.js:6)
at t.<computed>.<computed>._createHandles (jQRangeSlider.min.js:1)
at t.<computed>.<computed>._createHandles (jquery-ui.min.js:6)
at t.<computed>.<computed>._createElements (jQRangeSlider.min.js:1)
at t.<computed>.<computed>._createElements (jquery-ui.min.js:6)
at t.<computed>.<computed>._create (jQRangeSlider.min.js:1)
at t.<computed>.<computed>._create (jquery-ui.min.js:6)
at t.<computed>.<computed>._createWidget (jquery-ui.min.js:6)
at new t.<computed>.<computed> (jquery-ui.min.js:6)

This is the cdn initialization. I'm using hanlebars as a rendering template if that makes any difference.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">

<head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="ie=edge">

    <link href="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/bootstrap@5.0.1/dist/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet"
        integrity="sha384-+0n0xVW2eSR5OomGNYDnhzAbDsOXxcvSN1TPprVMTNDbiYZCxYbOOl7+AMvyTG2x" crossorigin="anonymous"> 

    <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.12.1/jquery-ui.min.css"
        integrity="sha512-aOG0c6nPNzGk+5zjwyJaoRUgCdOrfSDhmMID2u4+OIslr0GjpLKo7Xm0Ao3xmpM4T8AmIouRkqwj1nrdVsLKEQ=="
        crossorigin="anonymous" referrerpolicy="no-referrer" />  
   
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="/css/iThing.css">
    <style>
        html,
        body {
            height: 100%;
            overflow-x: hidden;
        }
    </style>
    <title>ECM forms</title>
</head>

<body style='background-color:#333f48;'>

    {{{body}}}
    
    <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.6.0/jquery.min.js"
        referrerpolicy="no-referrer"></script>

    <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.12.1/jquery-ui.min.js"
        integrity="sha512-uto9mlQzrs59VwILcLiRYeLKPPbS/bT71da/OEBYEwcdNUk8jYIy+D176RYoop1Da+f9mvkYrmj5MCLZWEtQuA=="
        crossorigin="anonymous" referrerpolicy="no-referrer"></script>

    <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jQRangeSlider/5.7.2/jQRangeSlider.min.js"
        integrity="sha512-Y4RFLBiYhluR30QeB+HKesyXEbEysHNQDjfPJNmOAy8kwDABixjgKi6vdNZ7W8FkSgmjH21k8EFcEB5WkEQ13A=="
        crossorigin="anonymous" referrerpolicy="no-referrer"></script>

   <script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@popperjs/core@2.9.2/dist/umd/popper.min.js"
        integrity="sha384-IQsoLXl5PILFhosVNubq5LC7Qb9DXgDA9i+tQ8Zj3iwWAwPtgFTxbJ8NT4GN1R8p"
        crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

    <script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/bootstrap@5.0.1/dist/js/bootstrap.min.js"
        integrity="sha384-Atwg2Pkwv9vp0ygtn1JAojH0nYbwNJLPhwyoVbhoPwBhjQPR5VtM2+xf0Uwh9KtT"
        crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

    <script src="/js/dataCleaning.js"></script>
</body>

</html>

This is the html and jquery

<div id="slider"></div>

$(document).ready(() => {

    $("#slider").rangeSlider();
})

If anyone has any advice why this cdn wont work and knows how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

0 Answers
Related