In my following composer.json I am requiring extensions, which are in the same Git repository as the whole project. So I add in the repositories section and later I do composer req vendor/site_package:@dev in order to require my local extension.
Now I realized, that some classes of the extension are not autoloaded.
Do I need to additional add the autoload part as shown below in the composer.json of the project?
{
"name": "site-package",
"description": "Base composer.json",
"repositories": [
{
"type": "path",
"url": "./packages/*"
}
],
"require": {
"typo3/cms-backend": "^10.4",
"typo3/cms-belog": "^10.4",
"typo3/cms-beuser": "^10.4",
"typo3/cms-core": "^10.4",
...
"vendor/site_package": "@dev",
"georgringer/news": "^8",
...
},
"autoload": {
"classmap": [
"public/typo3conf/ext/site_package/Classes"
],
"psr-4": {
"Vendor\\SitePackage\\": "public/typo3conf/ext/site_package/Classes"
}
},
"extra": {
"typo3/cms": {
"root-dir": "public",
"web-dir": "public"
}
},
"config": {
"vendor-dir": "vendor",
"bin-dir": "bin"
},
"scripts": {
"typo3-cms-scripts": [
"typo3cms install:generatepackagestates",
"typo3cms install:fixfolderstructure"
],
"post-autoload-dump": [
"@typo3-cms-scripts"
]
}
}
In ext:site_package I have the following autoload section as well:
"autoload": {
"psr-4": {
"Vendor\\SitePackage\\": "Classes",
}
},
Do I need both? Why?