I need to schedule a job which will run every other day(if start is Mon then Wed, Fri, Sunday...). But in databricks job scheduler options are only for day, week, month and yearly basis.
I need to schedule a job which will run every other day(if start is Mon then Wed, Fri, Sunday...). But in databricks job scheduler options are only for day, week, month and yearly basis.
You just need to specify schedule as cron expression instead of using UI options. Databricks jobs are using Quartz syntax, so for your case expression will look as following (fill seconds/minutes/hours for time when you need to start jobs):
seconds minutes hours * * 1,3,5,7
I have tried the following schedule in databricks and it accepts the cron as valid schedule. you can also try the following cron along with @alex-ott's answer.
seconds minutes hours ? * 1,3,5,7
As you are specifying the day of the week, your day of the month should be ?.