I am trying to replace the variables '030,066,008,030,066,008' with 100,066,008,100,066,008' in a R shiny app. At the moment, it does not. When I replace all of the values, it works.
Important: I only want to replace a portion of the values, not the complete set.
Could someone please assist me in resolving this problem?
CSV DATA
ID Type Category values
21 A1 B1 030,066,008,030,066,008
22 C1 D1 020,030,075,080,095,100
23 E1 F1 030,085,095,060,201,030
App.R
library(shiny)
library(DT)
library(dplyr)
ui <- fluidPage(
sidebarLayout(
sidebarPanel(
fileInput("file1", "Choose CSV File", accept = ".csv"),
checkboxInput("header", "Header", TRUE),
selectInput("col", "Column to search:", NULL),
textInput("old", "Replace:"),
textInput("new", "By:"),
actionButton("replace", "Replace!"),
),
mainPanel(
DTOutput("table1")
)
)
)
server <- function(input, output, session) {
my_data <- reactiveVal(NULL)
observeEvent(input$file1, {
file <- input$file1
ext <- tools::file_ext(file$datapath)
req(file)
validate(need(ext == "csv", "Please upload a csv file"))
my_data(read.csv(file$datapath, header = input$header))
updateSelectInput(session, "col", choices = names(my_data()))
})
observeEvent(input$replace, {
req(input$col)
dat <- req(my_data())
traf <- if (is.numeric(dat[[input$col]])) as.numeric else identity
my_data(dat %>%
mutate(!!rlang::sym(input$col) :=
replace(!!rlang::sym(input$col),
as.character(!!rlang::sym(input$col)) == input$old,
input$new) %>%
traf()))
})
output$table1 <- renderDT(
req(my_data())
)
}
shinyApp(ui, server)