Error when compile RMarkdown pdf file with package `vtable`

Viewed 88

I encounter errors when running the following simple code in RMarkdown.

---
title: "debugging"
author: ""
date: "11/12/2021"
output: pdf_document
---

```{r}
library(vtable)
st(iris,out="kable")
```

I am using the latest version of tinytex and all R packages.

The error message looks like:

! Misplaced \noalign. \bottomrule ->\noalign {\ifnum 0=`}\fi @aboverulesep =\aboverulesep \global... l.168 \bottomrule

Error: LaTeX failed to compile debug.tex. See https://yihui.org/tinytex/r/#debugging for debugging tips. See debug.log for more info. Execution halted

or

I was unable to find any missing LaTeX packages from the error log manual.log. ! Misplaced \noalign. \addlinespace ->\noalign {\ifnum 0=`}\fi @ifnextchar [{@addspace }{@addsp... l.190 \addlinespace

Error: LaTeX failed to compile manual.tex. See https://yihui.org/tinytex/r/#debugging for debugging tips. See manual.log for more info. In addition: Warning messages: 1: package'vtable' was built under R version 3.6.2
2: package 'kableExtra' was built under R version 3.6.2 Execution halted

in my origin rmd file with similar code (different data frame).

0 Answers
Related