When running an ASP.NET app from the VS (Visual Studio 2015), where is the web site set for the VS application. That is, where would I see the .NET Globalization of the VS-site?
When running an ASP.NET app from the VS (Visual Studio 2015), where is the web site set for the VS application. That is, where would I see the .NET Globalization of the VS-site?
It sounds like you've written a "Globalized" application, and you want to test different values of language/locale, correct?
One easy way to do this is to run your app in MSVS and simply specify different values in your URL:
Specifying alternate culture from URL (examples):
Useful links for ASP.Net/MVC "Internationalization":
PS:
If you're actually still using MSVS 2015 ... I'd strongly encourage you to upgrade. Unless you have a very good reason not to. I'm not sure you'll be able to target any current versions of ASP.Net Core/.Net 5.x/.Net 6.x with your current compiler...