VueJS development server is taking too long to compile

Viewed 122

There is a VueJS project which I'm running on a Macbook Pro(M1 chip) with macOS Monterey. It is taking too long to start the development server. While installing the node modules also, it took a long time. It takes around 30-40 minutes to start the development server.

Earlier, I was using Macbook Air(not M1 chip) with macOS Big Sur and on that machine(and macOS) the project was running smoothly. Within 10 seconds the development used to start.

I have tried googling this issue, but it doesn't seem that anyone else has faced this problem.

I'm not sure if this is a macOS Monterey issue or any other issue? Has anyone faced any similar issue?

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Here are the versions of packages which I'm using:

  1. node - v12.18.4
  2. npm - 6.14.6
  3. vue - @vue/cli 4.5.15
0 Answers
Related