Unable to send google container registry in docker image

Viewed 49

I'm trying to send my first image to gcr(google container reg.) via local bash, but somehow I couldn't do it even though I added my current user as 'owner' to the project. In the last link that gave me an error, the following was written.

{"errors":[{"code":"UNAUTHORIZED","message":"Unauthorized access."}]}

Also, my ubuntu distribution ip that I use on wsl2 was banned by google on the grounds that I tried too much. This is my 2nd problem that I need to solve.

I encountered my problem in the first item through powershell on my local computer. What should I do in this case?

1 Answers

The refusal to connect to GCP might be related to the IP ban that you mentioned, was there any specified length to the ban? Usually, an email is sent with more details about the ban. Otherwise, there is specific documentation dealing with authenticating to Container Registry. The documentation lists several authentication methods:

  • gcloud credential helper
  • Standalone credential helper
  • Access token
  • JSON key file

Which of these methods are you having issues with? The documentation lists the procedure to authenticate properly with each of these methods. Is the correct account configured? It could be a different account or a service account is being used instead.

Related