There is a blob storage account, the name of the blob storage account is azureblob11 it has a container with the name source.
The container source contains 2 level subfolders.
The folder structure looks similar:
source (container)
|--a (folder)
|--ana (sub-folder)
|--hem (sub-folder)
|--thg (sub-folder)
|--oud (sub-folder)
The goal that I am trying to achieve is that copy all the subfolders (ana, hem, thg, oud) along with their data to the container level and create these 4 subfolders as new containers along with the data in them as is.
The expected goal looks like this:
source (container)
|--a (folder)
|--ana (sub-folder)
|--hem (sub-folder)
|--thg (sub-folder)
|--oud (sub-folder)
ana (container)
hem (container)
thg (container)
oud (container)
To achieve this goal, I have used the copy data pipeline in ADF.
Selected the source.
Chose the source data set
-> select New
-> chosen the type as Azure blob storage
-> chosen the format as binary
-> chosen the linkeservice as movecontainer
Selected the sink
-> select New
-> chosen the type as Azure blob storage
-> chosen the format as binary
I am stuck on how to configure the parameters or the dynamic content for creating the containers.












