How do I add a new attribute to "sumo" and "veins"?

Viewed 74

I'm a beginner.

I'm trying to research how the behavior of a vehicle changes if you set an estimated time of arrival for each vehicle using sumo and veins, and drive according to that time.

Of course, I think it would be difficult to implement this without traffic conditions and a smart navigation system, but I'm thinking of giving it a try.

Now, when I implement it, I want to add an attribute to that is not provided in sumo.

I checked the sumo file and it seems to be set in the C++ file, but I couldn't find where I should add it.

Also, I think I need to make some changes to the veins to process the data after adding it in sumo, where can I look to learn more?

Here are the tools I'm using

sumo (1.8.0) veins (5.1) omnet++ (5.6.2)

I am sorry, but I would appreciate it if someone could push this for me.

1 Answers
Related