I'm using antd version 3 and want to change the outcome onChange when Tab is clicked. Here the picture of my desire objective enter image description here
My tab title has a checkbox. Outcome should be in this way: when user is stand at Tab1 should have a possibility to change value checkbox of Tab2 or Tab3 without setting active Tab or moving to Tab2 or Tab3. I have read that tab didn't support HOC... I tried a lot of ways to solve but didn't work out with that. event.PreventDefault / event.stopPropagation similarly result. Even if handlers like onTabClick / onChange didn't set active Tab with a new key after checked checkbox active key is old but tab is render with new information.
Here example of custom tab title component with some extract from code
<Tabs
defaultActiveKey={'Tab 1'}
onChange={(key) => onChangeHandler(key)}
onTabClick={(key: string, event: MouseEvent) => onTabClick(key, event)}
>
<TabPane
tab={<Header name={'Tab1'} />}
key={'Tab 1'}
/>
<TabPane
tab={<Header name={'Tab 2'} />}
key={'Tab 2'}
/>
<TabPane
tab={<Header name={'Tab 3'} />}
key={'Tab 3'}
/>
const Header = ({
name,
onChange,
isActive,
id,
}) => {
return (
<div>
<Checkbox
isActive={isActive}
value={id}
checked={isActive}
onChange={onChange}
/>
<Title >{name}</Title>
</div>
)
}