I have encoutnered a bug that I can't make the source out of, so I wanted to ask if anyone has encountered something similar. The setup is simply:
<Grid>
<DataGrid>
<DataGrid.Columns>
<DataGridTextColumn Header="Test1" Width="100"/>
<DataGridTextColumn Header="Test2" Width="100"/>
<DataGridTextColumn Header="Test3" Width="100"/>
</DataGrid.Columns>
</DataGrid>
</Grid>
There of course is more code after the datagrid, but at no point I implement any Styles or Themes or interact with the datagrid in any way, shape or form and it would be to much code to include it all. When I hover over the split line between columns then the mouse cursor doesn't change to the resize cursor with the 2 arrows (Cursors.SizeWE). It still works and resizes fine if I click and drag and works as expected in any other regard.
In this setup I have a style, but only for my button and here it just can't be resized at all:
<Grid x:Name="grid_main" Height="Auto" Width="Auto" Background="White">
<Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<ColumnDefinition/>
</Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<Grid.RowDefinitions>
<RowDefinition Height="40"/>
<RowDefinition Height="*"/>
</Grid.RowDefinitions>
<DataGrid Grid.Row="1">
<DataGrid.Columns>
<DataGridTextColumn Header="Test1" Width="100"/>
<DataGridTextColumn Header="Test2" Width="100"/>
<DataGridTextColumn Header="Test3" Width="100"/>
</DataGrid.Columns>
</DataGrid>
<DockPanel Width="Auto" Height="Auto">
<Button x:Name="btn_loadSchema" Content="Load Schema" Grid.Row="0" Height="20" Width="85" DockPanel.Dock="Left"
Margin="5" Click="LoadSchema" Style="{StaticResource ModernButtonTheme}"/>
<Button x:Name="btn_loadJSON" Content="Load JSON" Grid.Row="0" Height="20" Width="85" DockPanel.Dock="Left"
Margin="5" Click="LoadJSON" Style="{StaticResource ModernButtonTheme}" IsEnabled="False"/>
<Button x:Name="btn_saveJSON" Content="Save JSON" Grid.Row="0" Height="20" Width="85" DockPanel.Dock="Left"
Margin="5" Click="SaveJSON" Style="{StaticResource ModernButtonTheme}" IsEnabled="False"/>
<Label/>
</DockPanel>
<ScrollViewer Grid.Row="1" HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Auto" VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Auto">
<Grid x:Name="grid_content" Height="Auto" Width="Auto">
<Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<ColumnDefinition/>
</Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<Grid.RowDefinitions>
<RowDefinition Height="Auto"/>
</Grid.RowDefinitions>
</Grid>
</ScrollViewer>
</Grid>