I'm currently receiving the following string of an array that was generated from JsTree:
"[
{
"id":"j1_1",
"text":"Root node 1",
"icon":true,
"li_attr":{
"id":"j1_1"
},
"a_attr":{
"href":"#",
"id":"j1_1_anchor"
},
"data":{
},
"children":[
{
"id":"j1_2",
"text":"Child 1",
"icon":true,
"li_attr":{
"id":"j1_2"
},
"a_attr":{
"href":"#",
"id":"j1_2_anchor"
},
"data":{
},
"children":[
]
}
]
}
]"
I'm trying to deserialize the following item by using
JsTreeModel aaa = Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<JsTreeModel>(json);
With JsTreeModel being this class:
public class JsTreeModel
{
[JsonProperty("id")]
public string id { get; set; }
[JsonProperty("text")]
public string text { get; set; }
[JsonProperty("icon")]
public string icon { get; set; }
[JsonProperty("li_attr")]
public string li_attr { get; set; }
[JsonProperty("a_attr")]
public string a_attr { get; set; }
[JsonProperty("data")]
public string data { get; set; }
}
But I'm getting the error`:
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: 'Cannot deserialize the current JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) into type 'AccesosWeb.Entidad.JsTree.JsTreeModel' because the type requires a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) to deserialize correctly.
I think the issue is with how the class is structured, but I don't know how to build it.