I have two numpy arrays. Shape of the first one (X input) is (337, 3, 30), but the second (y output) is (337, 8). In the first one there are many duplicates. How can I find amount of the uniques outputs for these duplicate? I mean checking, example, if in 10 duplicates there are 10 same values in second array (1 unique) or something different.
For example: X matrix has duplicates and I know it due to Counter function. Each X case corresponds to Y cell. Lets say two first rows of X matrix are the same, then I want to check if the first two rows in matrix Y are the same, or different. If they are different - how many of scenarios are there. I want to make such analysis.
Edit: Now I created a list. Each list element has a tuple in which on the first posistion is X element and on the second corresponding y element. Maybe that's the better way to solve the problem?
list_of_tups[0]
gives such output:
(array([[-0.63434589, -0.29900576, 1.58925953, 1.58925953, -1.25893308,
0.76126064, -0.87056499, 0.31736156, -3.86900902, -1. ,
-0.23059131, -0.78751513, 0.510954 , -1. , -0.30160512,
1. , 5.8423382 , 0.02629687, 0.02696755, 1.65819659,
4.21574931, -1. , 0. , 1. , 0. ,
0. , 0. , 0. , 0. , 0. ],
[-1. , -1. , -1. , -1. , -1. ,
-1. , -1. , -1. , -1. , -1. ,
-1. , -1. , -1. , -1. , -1. ,
-1. , -1. , -1. , -1. , -1. ,
-1. , -1. , -1. , -1. , -1. ,
-1. , -1. , -1. , -1. , -1. ],
[-1. , -1. , -1. , -1. , -1. ,
-1. , -1. , -1. , -1. , -1. ,
-1. , -1. , -1. , -1. , -1. ,
-1. , -1. , -1. , -1. , -1. ,
-1. , -1. , -1. , -1. , -1. ,
-1. , -1. , -1. , -1. , -1. ]]),
array([ 0. , 0.14983, 0. , -0.26847, -0. , -0.26847,
-0. , 0.14983]))