Mediapipe hands python result does not have multi_hand_world_landmarks

Viewed 1311

I try to use MediaPipe in Python.

It works fine, but the result of hands.process() has multi_hand_world_landmarks, and does not have multi_hand_world_landmarks and I get

AttributeError: type object 'SolutionOutputs' has no attribute 'multi_hand_world_landmarks' 

Why?

The comment in the source https://github.com/google/mediapipe/blob/master/mediapipe/python/solutions/hands.py says the result must have this property:

Returns:
  A NamedTuple object with the following fields:
    1) a "multi_hand_landmarks" field that contains the hand landmarks on
       each detected hand.
    2) a "multi_hand_world_landmarks" field that contains the hand landmarks
       on each detected hand in real-world 3D coordinates that are in meters
       with the origin at the hand's approximate geometric center.
    3) a "multi_handedness" field that contains the handedness (left v.s.
       right hand) of the detected hand.

May be it appears in pictures with a special background only?

1 Answers

Hello I met the same problem and then I checked the hands.py in my local files. I found that there is no "multi_hand_world_landmarks" in output definition. I'm trying to update to the latest mediapipe to solve it.

Related