I know that FilePond advertises itself as accessible, and I see some aria attributes on the underlying that is created...but I can't see quite how to add any additional a11y-related props (e.g., aria-invalid), nor how to control what is added automatically (e.g., having aria-labelledby reference any label or error information that might be a part of my implementation of a file upload field).
I have tried passing additional props to the existing React adapter, as well as making a copy of the existing React adapter locally in my project and trying to set additional properties on the rendered input (which I assume means that somewhere in the bowels of the more generic FilePond project, it really just uses that input field as a reference, and then creates its own instead?).
I would love to learn that I am just missing something existing in the API - but alternately I have also filed an issue on the project github in case this is just an issue with the existing implementation (or possibly even morphs into a feature request).