I am looking to build a bot that typically requires two numbers with a different meaning (role) in the same utterance. Let's take the example of a StockMarket order assistent (fictional, as example)
Some example utterances:
Buy 100 MSFT stock at limit of 340Get me 200 Apple at maximum 239.4Buy 40 AMZN at market price
In LUIS portal, I have defined two entities
StockSymbola List entity (for all stocks, linking their symbols and the names as synonyms).numberthe prebuilt entity with two Roles:AmountandLimit
When specifying the utterances shown as example, it shows that the entities get recognized. But I cannot find a way to specify the roles for the different number entities in my sample utterances. (in the examples, the first number instance of number is the Amount, and if a second it there, that is typically the Limit role.
Anyone an idea on how to define this and set this up?
Best regards