I am working on a project using Gatsby, Strapi and Cloudinary. I am deploying the frontend on Netlify and the Strapi app on Heroku (with the addition of a Postgresql database instance).
I have been searching for weeks now and but I cannot seem to find a way to lazy-load images sourced through Cloudinary.
I have replaced the default rich content editor on Strapi with the ckeditor so editors can add photos to their content. These are automatically uploaded and served by Cloudinary.
My question is, is there a way to lazy-load the images, and if so, should this be done when serving them from Cloudinary, should I do this as a Strapi middleware or simply through Gatsby?
Note: I am not sourcing the images anywhere on the front-end since it's parsed as html from Strapi. All I'm currently doing in passing the fetched content to a div using
dangerouslySetInnerHtml.