I'm new in vuetify, and it's the first time i'm using <v-btn-toggle>
I want to add this toggle to be able to filter my user list depending of the type of user, employee, manager or admin...
here is a sample of my code:
<v-btn-toggle
v-model="toggle_user"
multiple
>
<v-btn :value="employee">
Employees
</v-btn>
<v-btn :value="manager">
Managers
</v-btn>
<v-btn :value="admin">
Admins
</v-btn>
</v-btn-toggle>
data() {
return {
toggle_user: 1,
}
},
I displayed the result on the page using: <p>{{toggle_user}}</p> and it's well showing an array depending on the selected values....
But anytime I click on one of the three buttons, I got an error:
Property or method ["employee" or "manager" or "admin"] is not defined on the instance but referenced during render. Make sure that this property is reactive, either in the data option, or for class-based components, by initializing the property.
What is wrong with the code I wrote?
Thanks a lot if you can help! Have a nice day!