Analysis Services with Visual Studio 2022

Viewed 3642

I installed visual studio 2022 with all the necessary extensions for the analysis service but when I want to create a project in visual studio I do not have the ability to create a tabular project. Do I need to install anything?

3 Answers

I have the same issue. Found this: docs.microsoft

The extensions for Analysis Services, Integration Services, and Reporting Services projects are not available for Visual Studio 2022 at this time.

By now, you can use the preview extensions for vs 2022, according to the link below. [https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=ProBITools.MicrosoftAnalysisServicesModelingProjects][1]

Navigate to Tools > Options and then select Extensions and Updates under General. Under "Additional Extension Galleries", enter the following details: Name: Microsoft BI VSIX Preview URL: http://aka.ms/ProBI-VSIX2022 After entering these settings, your "Extensions and Updates" dialog will show updates for the extension when there is a new release candidate that you can install to provide feedback for a day or two before the VS Gallery VSIX is updated.

Related