I have a component called Messaging Tool

Those are all the children components inside the messaging tool.
This is what it looks like visually:

Those 3 channels open forms of their own that will be used to send messages via appropriate channel. They are those:
Once the 'Save text' checkbox is clicked I need to export the fields in CSV. Once this send message is clicked a confirmation modal will appear.
I have to save all those fields properties and on the parent component execute either a CSV save or send message to the API.
My question is how do I do that? How do I save children components values? Obviously I can save the tickboxes values because they are in the main parent component, however, how do I save all those properties in a children components when a tickbox or a button in the parent button is executed?
