After the deprecation of my discovery url, I had to make some change on my code and now I get this error.
googleapiclient.errors.HttpError: <HttpError 400 when requesting https://mybusinessbusinessinformation.googleapis.com/v1/accounts/{*accountid*}/locations?filter=locationKey.placeId%3{*placeid*}&readMask=paths%3A+%22locations%28name%29%22%0A&alt=json returned "Request contains an invalid argument.". Details: "[{'@type': 'type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.BadRequest', 'fieldViolations': [{'field': 'read_mask', 'description': 'Invalid field mask provided'}]}]">
I am trying to use this end point accounts.locations.list
I'm using :
- python 3.8
- google-api-python-client 2.29.0
My current code look likes :
from google.protobuf.field_mask_pb2 import FieldMask
googleAPI = GoogleAPI.auth_with_credentials(client_id=config.GMB_CLIENT_ID,
client_secret=config.GMB_CLIENT_SECRET,
client_refresh_token=config.GMB_REFRESH_TOKEN,
api_name='mybusinessbusinessinformation',
api_version='v1',
discovery_service_url="https://mybusinessbusinessinformation.googleapis.com/$discovery/rest")
field_mask = FieldMask(paths=["locations(name)"])
outputLocation = googleAPI.service.accounts().locations().list(parent="accounts/{*id*}",
filter="locationKey.placeId=" + google_place_id,
readMask=field_mask
).execute()
From the error, i tried a lot of fieldmask path and still don't know what they want. I've tried things like location.name, name, locations.name, locations.location.name and it did'nt work.
I also try to pass the readMask params without use the FieldMask class with passing a string and same problem.
So if someone know what is the format of the readMask they want it will be great for me !
.
Can help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1FUDXRB7Ns
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/client-libs/python/field-masks
