I am not able to "Sign in" to Visual Studio 2019 (enterprise). I am getting below message
Not sure what is the issue here. I start getting this issue once I configured my laptop on domain account. Please help me on this.
I am not able to "Sign in" to Visual Studio 2019 (enterprise). I am getting below message
Not sure what is the issue here. I start getting this issue once I configured my laptop on domain account. Please help me on this.
This was interesting to fix. I tried almost all workaround out there on internet. None of them fixed the issue. Repair, reinstall, cleaning temp, .Identity, etc. weapons were useless :). This is what worked for me -
I had to install windows updates and remove the user profile.
This is what my IT told me. Hope someone can verify this. I pray to God no one come to this issue.