I'm trying to make an example for a product page where people can put designs on their product's. I'm using django and try to make my "designer" page behave differently on the type of product selected.
I want to have it behave like www.mysite.com/designer/foo where foo is the name of the product
I have gotten to make it work like www.mysite.com/designer?product=foo but i like the simplicity of the first url more and i can't imagine that wouldn't be possible.
urlpatterns = [
path('', overview, name='overview'),
path('designer/', designer, name='designer'),
path('administration/', administration, name='administration'),
path('admin/', admin.site.urls),
]
my url patterns are like this, i've tried fiddling around with some examples using regex behind the "/" after designer. but i can't get it to work, the server keeps trowing
Page not found (404) Request Method: GET Request URL: http://127.0.0.1:8000/designer/exampleA
I'm afraid i don't know where to start looking and how to properly formulate my question as webdeveloping is quite new to me.