I am new to Spring Boot and APIs in general. I am having trouble parsing with parsing a JSON Get response using Java-Spring's WebClient where I have something like
client.get().uri("/path")
.retrieve()
.bodyToFlux(TimeTable.class)
.collectList()
.block();
where I have a class that with @JsonProperty that specifies the key of the key-value pair but I don't know how to parse it if the fields have random identifier names rather than a set key every time. It works when I know what the key value is going to be, but for random ones, I'm not quite sure how to approach it using WebClient.
[{
"4f471d13-8842-45ba-8f3b-2f7fd0977b47PlaceA": "09:35 AM",
"6edc3d0a-ce4e-4c02-a4a8-425fbf77d509PlaceB": "09:43 AM",
"5e4bf15a-f858-479c-b9c3-7ce8b32322ddPlaceC": "09:45 AM",
"2bd5bd43-8aef-49d8-8cba-f999cba41ec6PlaceD": "09:47 AM",
"ebb3e72a-fa1f-4299-87b8-4dd099369d11PlaceE": "09:55 AM"
},
... //and so on ]
I've looked into some things like @JsonIgnoreProperties or annotations but I can't find anything that deals with WebClient and the Mono and Flux things I can't get a grasp of it to make sense of it.