I am trying to scatter two datasets on the same graph. When I try to do this, some of the data gets cut off. Here is my code:
Data = {
"Object A": [
[8.5, 8.2, 8.9, 10.9, 7.8, 8.3],
[42.2, 43.7, 47.3, 44.3, 44.9, 48.2]
],
"Object B": [
[7.0, 8.8, 10.5, 9.6, 8.5, 8.2],
[44.1, 43.1, 41.9, 43.5, 42.2, 43.7]
],
}
for y in Data.values():
plt.scatter(y[0], y[1])
plt.legend(['Object A', 'Object B'])
plt.show()
And here is the result:

As you can see, the only the first four values of Object A are displayed on the graph. This persists even if I change its length. When I made Object B the first item in the Data list to see if that would change anything, the graph refused to display the last 2 items of Object B that time.

How do I make the graph display all values? Thanks
Edit: If I add more datasets, the graph displays all of those points, and still only cuts off the last two of the very first one
