I've tried to add the Group {} trick to get more than 10 elements in a Table view, but the fails to compile just like when there is more than 10 elements without the group.
var body: some View {
Table(viewModel.tableArrayOfStructs, sortOrder: $sortOrder) {
Group {
TableColumn("One", value: \.One).width(min: 35, ideal: 35, max: 60)
TableColumn("Two", value: \.Two).width(30)
TableColumn("Three", value: \.Three).width(50)
TableColumn("Four", value: \.Four).width(min: 150, ideal: 200, max: nil)
TableColumn("Five", value: \.Five).width(50)
TableColumn("Six", value: \.Six).width(min: 50, ideal: 55, max: nil)
TableColumn("Seven", value: \.Seven).width(88)
TableColumn("Eight", value: \.Eight).width(88)
TableColumn("Nine", value: \.Nine).width(20)
TableColumn("Ten", value: \.Ten).width(50)
}
TableColumn("Eleven", value: \.Eleven).width(50)
}
If I add the eleventh+ column also into a new group I get the same issue. The compiler reports:
The compiler is unable to type-check this expression in reasonable time; try breaking up the expression into distinct sub-expressions
Is there any means to have a table with more than 10 columns short of dropping down to NSViewRepresentable?