Routing problem with more than four stage

Viewed 68

I have developed a mobile app using Getx formal example (example_nav2). Routing is works for the following (three parts) /home/wallet/transact But for the following case (four parts) it does not works (without throwing any errors) /home/wallet/transact/details (Of course, the content of Get.rootDelegate changes and everything seems working)

In the whole project, the problem occurs when the address reaches the fourth rout, but with three parts it works properly. I used the following command to call the page

Get.rootDelegate.toNamed (Routes.DETAILS)
// Routes.DETAILS ="/home/wallet/transact/details"

Here is my routing code

static final routes = [
    GetPage (
      name: '/',
      page: () => RootView (),
      binding: RootBinding (),
      participatesInRootNavigator: true,
      preventDuplicates: true,
      children: [
        GetPage (
        name: _Paths.HOME,
        page: () => HomeView (),
        children: [
          GetPage (
            name: _Paths.WALLET,
            page: () => walletView (),
            children: [
              GetPage (
              name: _Paths.TRANSACT,
              page: () => TransactView (),
                children: [
                  GetPage (
                    name: _Paths.DETAILS,
                    page: () => DetailsView ()
                  ),
                ],
              ),
            ],
          ),
      ],
  ),],
)]

Flutter Version: 2.5.0

Getx Version: 4.3.8

1 Answers

I can suggest to take a look to the navigator 2 new routing implementation available here, it may helps debug the issue

Related