I'm running IntelliJ IDEA on my machine but I can't open CN1 Control Center application. Nothing happened when I click on Codename One Preferences.
I already ran java -jar ~/.codenameone/UpdateCodenameOne.jar PATH_TO_PROJECT which updated my libraries.
I'm able to launch the Control Center from Command-Line, using guibuilder.jar:
java -jar ~/.codenameone/guibuilder.jar -settings PATH_TO_PROJECT/codenameone_settings.properties
Similarly, clicking a theme.res file doesn't launch the old GUI Builder straightway. I have to first open Codename One Designer from Codename One options, then open the theme.res from the old GUI Builder.
What can I do to easily access these GUI applications?
I'm running the following JVM is:
openjdk version "11.0.11" 2021-04-20 LTS
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Zulu11.48+21-CA (build 11.0.11+9-LTS)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Zulu11.48+21-CA (build 11.0.11+9-LTS, mixed mode)
I also tried:
openjdk version "11.0.13" 2021-10-19 LTS
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Corretto-11.0.13.8.1 (build 11.0.13+8-LTS)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Corretto-11.0.13.8.1 (build 11.0.13+8-LTS, mixed mode)
The command IntelliJ tried to run is:
/snap/intellij-idea-ultimate/326/jbr/bin/java # custom IntelliJ IDEA VM options -Xms128m -Xmx2048m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=512m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=50 -XX:CICompilerCount=2 -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow -ea -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -Djdk.http.auth.tunneling.disabledSchemes="" -Djdk.attach.allowAttachSelf=true -Djdk.module.illegalAccess.silent=true -Dkotlinx.coroutines.debug=off -Dsun.tools.attach.tmp.only=true -jar ~/.codenameone/guibuilder.jar -settings PROJECT_PATH/codenameone_settings.properties
And this is my IDEA.log