I know how to use the context API but I'm trying to use it in another way that resembles alot with how Redux works so I can get better with Redux when I try to learn it. My goal for this simple case is to type things in the input field and have it render onto the screen, if you click on the button, an alert window will show what you typed. If you click on clear text, the input field will be blank. I want to be able to do this without having to resort to local state management like useState, but rather, dispatch the methods that I created in my reducers file and pull in the state value. I can't do that second part, it seems like I'm dispatching properly but when I try to render 'text' it's only rendering the initial state and I can't figure out how to update it, or even clear the text. Heres the link to my sandbox: https://codesandbox.io/s/create-context-api-redux-style-odv01?file=/src/Button.js