I am needing a little guidance with this one if possible. So, I am using the Hello Elementor theme along with the WooCommerce plugin.
On my Shop page (Where my products are listed), I am wanting to rearrange the Product Data which displays within the looped product grid. E.g. I want to move the Product Title above the Product Image and so forth.
I usually have great success with figuring this out myself, although, I am unable to find the correct file within either the WooCommerce plugin or within the Hello Elementor theme to modify so that I can rearrange this data around.
Since i am using the "Products" widget (As apart of where I am displaying my products, initially, I thought perhaps it would be the content-widget-product.php file as the following code seems quite relevant to which displays from the frontend.
<li>
<?php do_action( 'woocommerce_widget_product_item_start', $args ); ?>
<a href="<?php echo esc_url( $product->get_permalink() ); ?>">
<?php echo $product->get_image(); // PHPCS:Ignore WordPress.Security.EscapeOutput.OutputNotEscaped ?>
<span class="product-title"><?php echo wp_kses_post( $product->get_name() ); ?></span>
</a>
<?php if ( ! empty( $show_rating ) ) : ?>
<?php echo wc_get_rating_html( $product->get_average_rating() ); // PHPCS:Ignore WordPress.Security.EscapeOutput.OutputNotEscaped ?>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php echo $product->get_price_html(); // PHPCS:Ignore WordPress.Security.EscapeOutput.OutputNotEscaped ?>
<?php do_action( 'woocommerce_widget_product_item_end', $args ); ?>
</li>
Although, after removing the following lines of code (Just as a test to see if the image and product data would disappear, everything seems to remain as it is.
So I'm a little unsure on how to rearrange the data.
Any tips or guidance would be most appreciated!
Side Note: Just to confirm, it isn't the single-product page I am trying to modify, it's the Product Data displayed within a loop within the Products List grid on my Shop page.