Good evening,
I tried to add an ACF field in the admin > ad product page, in order to add easier product additional information (under the default Woocommerce product specifications: weight, size). I added the following code in the function.php child theme, but it didn't give result, and I've a message:
Vos modifications de code PHP ont été annulées en raison d’une erreur sur la ligne 165 du fichier wp-content/themes/bookie-wp-child/functions.php. Veuillez la corriger et réessayer d’enregistrer. syntax error, unexpected token "<", expecting end of file
Can you help me? This is the code I tried to add. Thank you in advance.
<?php if ( $editeur ) : ?>
<a href="<?php echo esc_url( get_term_link( $editeur ) ); ?>"><?php echo esc_html( $editeur->name ); ?></a>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php the_field( 'date_de_parution' ); ?>
<?php the_field( 'nombre_de_volumes' ); ?>
<?php the_field( 'nombre_de_pages' ); ?>
<?php the_field( 'isbn' ); ?>
<?php $presentation = get_field( 'presentation' ); ?>
<?php if ( $presentation ) : ?>
<a href="<?php echo esc_url( get_term_link( $presentation ) ); ?>"><?php echo esc_html( $presentation->name ); ?></a>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php the_field( 'illustrateur' ); ?>```