Debugger opens an unknown 'SOURCE' file

Viewed 45

I'm trying to debug a small program in javascript, when I open the debugger section in the console, I set a breakpoint, and refresh the page to start debugging, until now everything is working just fine, but the moment I click on one of these buttons (step out, in,over) a new file named 'SOURCE' gets opened and it contains this following line

window.__REACT_DEVTOOLS_GLOBAL_HOOK__ && window.__REACT_DEVTOOLS_GLOBAL_HOOK__.renderers.size > 0

this is the first one: enter image description here

and when i click on one of them again, another file with the same name 'SOURCE' gets opens this is the second file: enter image description here

this has something to do with the react dev tools, but i dont know what it is, because im debgging a simple javascript program that doesn't use react,thing were working fine before. this is the javascript program. enter image description here

0 Answers
Related